AGIS 7H 3-1 Alternating Air Mattress is an advanced multi-functional microcontroller programmed with a 7.0L semi-digital pump dynamic mattress overlay system. The semi-digital pump has a 20 minutes static mode and alternate mode with selectable cycle time. AGIS 7H 3-1 alternating air mattress alternates every other 3 air cell during each alternating cycle. In each alternating cycle, 33 percent of the mattress is deflated and 66 percent is inflated. This means the body has more support by 66% compared to AGIS 7H 2-1 alternating air mattress which is only 50%. To insure patient’s safety, the pump has audiovisual low pressure, power failure, and service alarms.
For the patient
- TrueCare Alternating enhances the comfort for the patient by fully re-inflating all sets of air cells before the next set of air cells deflates – Invention Patent I 543733 August 1, 2016.
- Innovative iLAL (independent Low Air Loss) effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of low air loss relief.
- Adjustable analog dial comfort control.
- Selectable 10, 15, 20 minutes alternating cycle time and static mode for nursing procedure. Industry standard 20 minutes static to alternate revert feature to ensure patient safety.
- Audiovisual alarms (power failure, low pressure, and service alarm).
- Medical grade vapor permeable and spill resistance with fire retardant cover keeps the moisture away from patient’s skin. Two high quality molded-tooth zippers cover for easy replacement and laundry.
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress deflation in case of emergency – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
For the caregiver
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress inflation using our optional handheld inflator for quick setup – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Automatic panel-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- Convenient Quick Couplings (CQC) connectors ease up air cell replacement without any tool – Invention Patent I 574651 March 21, 2017.
- Elastic hanger brackets automatically adjust the hanger brackets width to fit with various size of footboard.
- Robust all-in-one hose pump connector.
- Modular designed pump and mattress allows easy maintenance.
- IEC60601-1:2012 and IEC60601-1-2:2014 certified. In additional IP21 tested to comply with IEC60601-1-11:2015 home healthcare environment standard.